As the nights draw darker and so much colder, get crafty this year and start thinking ahead for Christmas to make your gift super special. As the first installment of our Christmas Countdown, I wanted to make it a good one – but in looking around at all things Christmassy I can’t confidently say I won’t top this blog! But As we are now officially 6 weeks away from the big day time is running out to get organised!
If you are looking for hand made present inspiration – look no further! Here are my top 10 handmade gifts to start making now!
1. DIY Snow Globe Soap! The perfect stocking filler – and fun to make too!
For instructions on HOW TO – Click Here – Thanks Brenda Ponnay – great idea!
2. Recipe Card Ring – for those Martha Wannabees!
For instructions on HOW TO – Click Here – Thanks lil – luna
3. Felt Crayon Holder (or pencils, or pens, or makeup brushes!!!)
A great one for little ones, great for putting in your handbag – and looks mega cute too!
Once again – Click Here for instructions thanks to ‘Skip to my Lou’
4. DIY Ipad Case – an alternative to 3 for those who have older kids (or if you fancy making it for yourself!!)
you know what to do – thanks Oh So Lovely Vintage – great blog – Make Me
5. Camera Straps to die for – perfect for the budding photographer!
Designlovefest.com – super idea! Thanks for sharing Get Instructions!
6. Animal Bookends – Because nothing says “I love you” like a bright-blue hippo.
Directions Here! Thanks natalme.com 🙂
7. Arm Knit Blanket thanks to simplymaggie.com!
Find the tutorials Here
8. DIY Mr Giraffe Plushie
OK so it is a pattern you have to buy – but wow its so cool! Instant download from Etsy : Click Away!
9. Leather Cord Tidy – Everyones dream stocking filler! (well mine!)
Find out all the instructions here… Well here…
10. Owl Tea Cosy Knitting Pattern! Love it!
Get the pattern from this great site : Here
So that’s it folks! I hope you feel inspired – even if it means you go hunting for more ideas! Christmas presents can be fun, they don’t need to break the budget and best of all they can be full of meaning! Happy Crafting! Keep an eye on our blog / Facebook page for more helpful hints and inspiration – Oh and if you want to drop by our shop for some Aloe gifts – we won’t stop you! Shop here: A Forever Living Christmas